Friday, March 9, 2012

Crawling and Climbing and 69 days..oh my?

So it is official, Declan is a crawling and climbing master. He can crawl all over the place and climbs on everything. He has also started cruising. he can go from one couch to the other at my mom's house, from the love seat to the rocking chair at my house.

Climbing of course means more falls and tumbles, luckily he has figured out how to fall on his bottom, he had been falling on his head for the longest time.

I give him a month before he takes off walking, oh, this scares and excites me at the same time.

Speaking of climbing, he just pulled himself up in the pack-n-play at my mom's house. Apparently the kiddo does not want to take a nap, even though he should..but no, he is more interested in climbing and going into the 'no-no zones'

Only 69 Days until he turns a year old. this momma needs to get planning!!


He also likes scurrying off after bath time, before I get a diaper on him, and climbing the counter.

No comments:

Post a Comment