Friday, September 9, 2011

5 Perks. 5 Flaws.

As you get older, you begin to realize that no one is perfect, because everyone has their own perspectives of perfect. Everyone wants to be a certain size, have their hair a certain way, and there will always be that one outfit, pair of shoes or purse that we cannot afford. I think it is time that we look at the positives of ourselves (not just looks) and also be proud of the flaws, because everything that we like and don't like about ourselves makes us who we are. Here are 5 things I like about myself, and 5 things I don't like

Five Perks
1. I am a GREAT mom
(I may not be your definition of perfect..or even mine, but I am doing a damn good job, especially for someone who was unsure if she wanted any children. Are there things I regret? Of course, but there is nothing I can do about those things at this time. I love my son more than anything, and I think it shows)
2. I am very family oriented
(Family is VERY important to me, without them..I wouldn't be here *As in, if my mom and dad hadn't have met, I wouldn't have been born.* I love spending time with them all.)
3. I believe in the power to change the world for the better
(A little out there, I know..)
4. I enjoy the little things in life
(I honestly do not need a lot. just a simple life with my fiance and son, and family time..is all I really need)
5. I love to make people happy
(especially kids, which is why I would love to be a pediatric nurse)

Five Flaws

1. I tend to get mad easily
(I take things way too seriously at times, and it can drive me crazy)
2. I am very indecisive
(One of the reasons why I haven't gone back to school)
3. I am HORRIBLE at Math
(...)
4. I have controlling tendencies
(There are times where I have to run the show...and its usually not when I really should be)
5. I am very gullible
(like, to the point that if you told me I was going to die tomorrow, I just might believe you..)

No comments:

Post a Comment